Handling Business Law, Real Estate, Estate Planning and Employment Law Matters For Phoenix
“I’ve been practicing law for more than 30 years, and I’ve seen most every type of transaction under the sun. Give us a call at 480-967-2688 to learn how we can help you reach your legal goals.”
– Founding Attorney Eugene M. Kadish
Why Turn To Our Firm?
We understand that there are many options individuals and business owners can turn to for legal assistance. Here’s what sets us apart from our competitors:
- Experience: Out attorneys have over 50 years of combined legal experience, having handled many types of legal transactions for many types of matters.
- Hands-on, personal attention: We give absolute personal attention to every matter. While a big firm is likely to hand off your file to multiple staff members, you can take confidence in the fact that one of our lawyers will work on your matter from beginning to end.
- Consistent communication: Our attorneys take full ownership of their cases, which means you will have a single point of contact throughout the process. Clients frequently compliment us on our quick responses to questions and our clear, straightforward communication.
- High-quality service at below market rates: We recognize the importance of keeping legal costs under control. Our attorneys are highly skilled mediators, arbitrators and negotiators, and we will do everything in our power to help you avoid an expensive and time-consuming trip to the courtroom. However, in the event that a trial is necessary, you will have a vigorous advocate at your side.
“I spent my entire career with big firms prior to joining Kadish & Anthony Law Group, which means I have the knowledge and experience that has helped countless clients achieve favorable results.”
– Co-founding Attorney Stephen J. Anthony
Failed Merger Leads To Business Litigation
There are numerous reasons why an Arizona company would agree to be purchased by another company. Mergers can provide a smaller company with access to more capital…
Speak To One Of Our Experienced Attorneys
If you need assistance with a business law, construction or real estate matter in Phoenix, contact our office to arrange for an appointment with one of our experienced attorneys. We also assist with estate planning matters that often go in tandem with owning a business operation.
Call 480-967-2688 today.
Our team is very flexible and is happy to arrange after-hours or weekend appointments by special request. For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards.
Click here to learn more about our firm and individual attorneys.