Anthony Jones has worked in various practice areas throughout his career which include Insurance Defense/ Coverage, Computer Forensics in Cybercrime, Labor & Employment, International Litigation & Arbitration, White Collar Crime, and Indian law. Anthony has extensive mediation, arbitration, and trial experience in both state and federal Courts.
He served as a full-time Professor where he taught Business and Legal Studies courses for both undergraduate and graduate students. He has lived and traveled extensively throughout the world. In his free time, Anthony Jones enjoys Beach Volleyball and spending time with his three dogs Jack, Harper, and Guinness.
- M.B.A., Economics & Management, University of Phoenix, 2008
- B.S. Business Management, University of Phoenix, San Diego, 2005
- Paralegal Certificate, University of San Diego, 1998
- Arizona Paralegal Association, 2006-2017
- Human Rights Campaign Lobbyist, 2004-2008
- USA Volleyball, 1992-1996, 2015-2016
- Desert Volleyball Alliance, Commissioner, 2016-2018
- Associate Professor, Legal and Business Studies Program, Western International University, 2010-2017
- Political, Legal and Ethical Issues in Business, Western International University, Tempe, 2011-2017
- Introduction to Business, Western International University, Tempe, 2013-2017
- Corporate Power, Politics & Negotiations, Western International University, Phoenix 2012-2013